|ITV transmission date||21st February 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||19th February 1968|
|Next episode||26th February 1968|
The students campaign for ransom money but Jack refuses to pay up. Elsie wants to get in contact with Dennis but no one has his address. Minnie becomes an agent for a catalogue. Hilda is annoyed as it is the same firm that she's an agent for. Annie enjoys her captivity in the University and gladly pays the students £5. Tim asks Lucille to appear in the rag procession on a float as a 1920s Bathing Beauty. Hilda warns Minnie off her patch. Myra tells Jerry she has a witness to prove they were together. Irma discovers Emily is reading up on Communism. Hilda feels bad when she discovers Minnie has taken to drink. Lucille dresses up in Annie's old swimsuit. She is scared of losing Tim Jordan's affections. Mr Stock tells Jerry that Jack is the witness. Elsie tells Len she wants to be left on her own. Hilda gives Minnie half her catalogue and they go into partnership. Jerry asks Jack to commit perjury and say he didn't see Myra.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Myra Booth - Susan Jameson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Final appearance of Susan Jameson as Myra Booth.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,650,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|