Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th February 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||21st February 1968|
|Next episode||28th February 1968|
Jack goes to tell Mr Stock that he didn't see Myra but Jerry stops him and changes his own statement. David feels there must be something more to life than serving a load of gossipy women. Jerry tells the agent what really happened between him and Myra and how she tried to seduce him. Miklos stands Albert up in the Rovers. The regulars row in the Rovers over Communism. Albert finds No.1 has been ransacked and his coins are missing. He blames Miklos.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (1st place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|