Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th February 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||26th February 1968|
|Next episode||4th March 1968|
Albert tells PC Conway that Miklos stole the coins. David likes the idea of living somewhere where he doesn't know anyone. The residents worry about Elsie, living in a pigsty in No.11. Miklos accuses Albert of slandering him. He refuses to tell Albert where he spent the day. Miklos tells Emily he was visiting a friend in hospital. The police catch the thief trying to sell the coins. He's a casual worker from the building site. George Dickinson turns up and asks Jerry to take Myra back. Elsie breaks down.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- This was the final episode of the programme to be broadcast by Television Wales and the West (TWW) who ceased transmissions on 3rd March 1968. The Independent Television Service for Wales and the West carried the programme from Episode 753 (4th March 1968) to Episode 774 (15th May 1968) after which HTV took over broadcasts in the region.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,050,000 homes (2nd place).
|February 1968 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|