Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th March 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||4th March 1968|
|Next episode||11th March 1968|
David tells Irma he played football and never had a twinge but she slaps his face in anger. He tells her that he wants to play professionally again - for a team in Australia. The Barlows worry as Dennis sends furniture from London to store with them. Irma doesn't want to go to Australia. She tells David he can go on his own. She is shocked when Hilda says they'll come as well. Emily and Miklos realise they have no ties - they can do anything they want to. Elsie ventures into the Rovers. Annie gives her a free gin. Miklos kisses Emily.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 702 (6th September 1967) and Episode 755 (11th March 1968)
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,850,000 homes (3rd place).
|March 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|