Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th March 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||6th March 1968|
|Next episode||13th March 1968|
Hilda gets on everyone's nerves about Australia. Dennis and Jenny Sutton travel up from London, needing a base. He gets her to pretend they are married to put the neighbours off. Hilda is stunned when Stan tells her that she can go to Australia - on her own. He's not leaving England. David tells Irma he realises they can't go to Australia. She tells him that she thinks she's pregnant. Dennis introduces Jenny to a surprised Elsie as "Mrs Tanner".
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times synopsis: A runaway returns with a friend…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,600,000 homes (1st place).
|March 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|