Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th March 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||11th March 1968|
|Next episode||18th March 1968|
Elsie refuses to believe Dennis is married. Emily worries that Miklos is too passionate. Jenny tells Elsie they're not married. She tells them they can't sleep together. She locks Dennis into the parlour. David is told the Australian job is his. Irma realises they'd be stupid not to go to Australia when she sees the picture of the house that goes with the job. Dennis is annoyed that Elsie is playing Miss Morality. She dislikes Jenny and thinks it's only infatuation. Hilda breaks down when she is told about the emigrating. Dennis gets a job selling hairdressing sundries.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- This was Michael Cox's final episode as producer.
- TV Times synopsis: David and Jerry look to their different futures
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,050,000 homes (4th place).
|March 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|