Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th March 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||18th March 1968|
|Next episode||25th March 1968|
Val lets Ken believe she's opening a men's barber shop. He is furious. Len thinks Jerry is running his life. Irma worries that no one is buying the shop because of the slum clearances. Ronald Wilde thinks he'll get shoddy workmanship from Jerry and Len for £180 a unit, but gives them the contract. David puts the sale in the hands of an agent. Len thinks the tender is too low. Jerry knows they'll make no money out of it but is thinking of the future. Len doesn't want to expand; he likes things the way they are. Jerry tells him he'll take the contract on himself.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- George Waring makes a pre-Arnold Swain appearance as Ronald Wilde.
- TV Times synopsis: Two women in Dennis's life
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,750,000 homes (4th place).
|March 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|