|ITV transmission date|| 1st May 2011|
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||29th April 2011|
|Next episode||2nd May 2011|
Steve feels guilty as Becky waves him off on his secret trip to Blackpool. Ken and Deirdre are dismayed to be colluding with Tracy's plans. Lloyd refuses to lie to Becky for Steve. Becky finds Steve's wallet and phone and runs to Street Cars to find out that he's already gone. He ditches Tracy to make a dash back and get it. When he returns, Tracy takes Steve to task for his attempted abduction of Amy. James moves into No.1 and straight into the middle of a row between Ken and Deirdre. Tracy refuses to let Steve spend time alone with Amy and a row breaks out. Amy goes missing during Steve and Tracy's argument. The police are enlisted to find Amy and a report comes through about a girl on the south pier. Ken finds it difficult to lie to Becky. Steve and Tracy rush to Amy and promise to declare a truce for the rest of the day. After an amicable day together Steve, Tracy and Amy return to find the car missing. James is having second thoughts about moving into No.1. Steve, Tracy and Amy are forced to book into a hotel for the night after Steve's car has been towed. Tracy propositions Steve, only to be rejected.
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Max Turner - Harry McDermott
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- Unknown street and Garage forecourt
- Blackpool - Promenade, side street, amusement arcade, South Pier and unnamed hotel
- This Sunday episode was transmitted at 7.30pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Steve lies to Becky and heads to Blackpool for the day with Tracy and Amy, but when his cab is stolen they are forced to book into a B&B; and James moves into the Barlows'
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,470,000 viewers (22nd place).
|May 2011 episodes|
| Sun 1st • Mon 2nd (1 2) • Thu 5th • Fri 6th (1 2) • Mon 9th (1 2) • Thu 12th • Fri 13th (1 2) • Mon 16th (1 2)|
Thu 19th • Fri 20th (1 2) • Mon 23rd (1 2) • Thu 26th • Fri 27th (1 2) • Sun 29th • Mon 30th • Tue 31st