Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th March 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||20th March 1968|
|Next episode||27th March 1968|
Dennis and Jenny find it hard living with Elsie. Ken and Val plan a picnic but the car won't start. Emily is surprised at the amount of time she spends in the Rovers. She tells Val she fancies Miklos but doesn't know if she could sleep with him. Minnie amazes Ken by getting the car to work. Lucille feels Miklos is wasted on Emily. Miklos lets Emily's hair down and tries to get her into bed. He is angry when she stops him. She tells him that she tried and breaks down.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent faces a dilemma
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (4th place).
|March 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|