Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd April 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Designer|| Colin Rees (Location)|
Knowles Bentley (Studio)
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||1st April 1968|
|Next episode||8th April 1968|
Jerry wants to give Stan a chance to prove himself as a plumber but Len thinks it's a bad idea. Maggie tells Irma she's interested in herbalism. Len tells Stan he can't be their plumber; they're going to get someone else. Stan walks out of the Yard. Les works at the shop with the Barlows. All the OAP flats are allocated but Len puts pressure on Mr Ironfield at the council to house Ena. She has been allocated a flat two miles away. Elsie admits she wants Jenny out of No.11.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Jenny Sutton - Mitzi Rogers
- Les Clegg - John Sharp
- Mr Ironfield - Anthony Dutton
- Wilf Jones - John Comer
- TV Times synopsis: To the Labour Exchange
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,450,000 homes (4th place).
|April 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|