Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 5th August 2011|
(Friday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Gareth Lemon|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||5th August 2011|
|Next episode||8th August 2011|
Maria's furious when Chris fails to pick Liam up from nursery as they'd agreed. Chris apologises saying that he's no memory of the arrangement. Chris is secretly worried. Becky enjoys ruining Steve's evening by announcing to Beth that she is Steve's wife. A row breaks out and Nick asks Steve to leave. Nick gives Becky a formal warning. Realising their date was a mistake, Steve and Beth agree to go their separate ways. David boasts to Becky that Social Services have agreed to Max's first access visit and that soon he'll be living with them. Becky's gutted. Amber's surprised when Tyrone enters the Corner Shop. She asks him if he's recovered from his hospital emergency. Realising that Tommy's told more lies, Tyrone tries to cover for his mate but Amber sees straight through him. Audrey tells David that she's having Mondays off in future and leaving him in charge of the salon. David's thrilled, whilst Gail thinks that she's mad. Tommy flirts with Tina and thanks her for such a great meal. However the mood is shattered when Amber storms into No.9 and explains how Tommy's been two-timing them and told them both a pack of lies. Tina dumps the unwashed dishes on the floor and tells Tommy he can clear up. At the end of their evening shift, Nick tells Becky that although it was fun he's calling an end to their relationship as it's obvious that she's still in love with Steve. Becky admits he's right and tells him it's best if she gives up her job at the bistro too.
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
- Chris Gray - Will Thorp
- Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Beth - Lisa George
- Marcus Dent - Charlie Condou
- Craig - Colson Smith (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Viaduct Street
- Nick's Bistro
- Victoria Street
- Last appearance of Beth Tinker until 30th December 2011.
- Last appearance of Craig Tinker until 24th February 2012.
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 7,340,000 viewers (8th place).
|August 2011 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2)|
• Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2)