Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 8th August 2011|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Gareth Lemon|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||8th August 2011|
|Next episode||11th August 2011|
Cheryl watches as Chris storms out of the Salon flat, clearly in a state. She goes to check on Maria and finds her upset and scared. Marc's wearing full make-up when Gail knocks on the door. Audrey panics and in desperation, Marc plunges his face into a cream gateau just as Audrey lets Gail in. Marc pretends that he's wearing a face pack and Gail's none the wiser. Gail tells Audrey how David and Kylie are running her business into the ground. Sophie, Sian and Amber down glasses of vodka before their night out. Amber and Sian get on well and Sophie feels a bit left out. Leanne calls in the Rovers and apologises to Stella for her behaviour. Stella's grateful that Leanne seems to be thawing towards her and talks her into staying for a drink. Stella tells Leanne about the memories she has of her as a baby. Cheryl confronts Chris about trashing Maria's flat and scaring her half to death. Chris breaks down and tells her that he's got a brain tumour. Gail starts as a waitress at the bistro but when she loses a false nail in a restaurant critic's meal, Nick sacks her and tells her that he's demoting her back to cleaner. He gives the waitress job to Eva. Chris tries to apologise to Maria but she's hostile and tells him it's over and she wants him to leave. Distraught, Chris tells her dying of a brain tumour and slams out of the flat. Maria's shocked to the core.
- Maria Connor - Samia Smith
- Chris Gray - Will Thorp
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
- Sian Powers - Sacha Parkinson
- Amber Kalirai - Nikki Patel
- Leanne Barlow - Jane Danson
- Stella Price - Michelle Collins
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Karl Munro - John Michie
- Eva Price - Catherine Tyldesley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen and hallway
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Nick's Bistro
- Street Cars
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room, kitchen and exterior
- Nick Hobbs was credited as the Stunt Co-Ordinator on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 8,620,000 viewers (3rd place).
|August 2011 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Thu 4th • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Thu 11th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2)|
• Thu 18th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Thu 25th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2)