Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th April 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Designer|| Colin Rees (Location)|
Knowles Bentley (Studio)
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||22nd April 1968|
|Next episode||29th April 1968|
Emily is harassed by workmen in the Rovers and threatens to strike. Stan pretends his foot is painful to get sympathy from Hilda. He is horrified when Hilda tells him to show the workmen that he's not workshy. Shirley is annoyed when Ray calls her "Lucille". Annie is annoyed when Emily proves a success in the pub. The workmen ban Stan from the canteen. Ray is worried to discover Len is returning. Stan drops a partition from the second floor level, onto the building site where his mates are working.
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Wilf Jones - John Comer
- Shirley Walton - Stephanie Turner
- Reg Barton - Brian Peck
- Arthur - John Garry
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent is 'called to the bar'
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,850,000 homes (6th place).
|April 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|