Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th April 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||Richard Everitt|
|Previous episode||24th April 1968|
|Next episode||1st May 1968|
Stan is sacked from the site but can't bring himself to tell Hilda. Dennis wants a big wedding and they set the date for 29th May. Jenny reveals that Monica is getting married during the same month. Hilda finds out about Stan and tells him to ask Len to take him back. Len gives Stan his job back. Mr Sutton refuses to pay for two weddings and backs Monica because she's marrying a bank manager. Dennis decides they'll marry in Weatherfield. Albert tries to match-make between Lucille and Gordon. Len refuses to have Ray working at the Yard.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- TV Times synopsis: Preparations for a special occasion
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,700,000 homes (2nd place).
|April 1968 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|