Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 19th January 2012|
|Script editor||Gareth Lemon|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||16th January 2012|
|Next episode||20th January 2012|
Becky tells Kylie how Tracy had a miscarriage the day before she fell down the stairs but without seeing her medical records she can't prove a thing. Faye locks herself in her bedroom for the day and refuses to come out. Owen is at his wit's end. Kirsty's thrilled to discover that Tina's changed her statement. Anna arrives home and Owen tells her how Faye was responsible for killing the fish. Becky tells Kylie that she plans to break into the medical centre and find Tracy's records. Kylie warns her it's a bad idea but Becky refuses to listen. Eileen meets Paul and Lesley in Roy's Rolls. Eileen offers to look after Lesley while Paul attends a meeting with Lesley's care people. Becky breaks into the medical centre and sets the alarm off. Roy and Kylie arrive and drag her away before any damage is done. Kirsty begrudgingly thanks Tina for changing her statement and suggests they could start afresh. Tina makes it clear that she did it for Tyrone and they'll never be friends. Anna angrily confronts Faye over the dead fish but she's shocked when Faye tells her how Owen hit her. Deirdre and a police officer check over the medical centre, but seeing there's nothing amiss, assume it must have been kids messing around. Eileen and Paul take Lesley back to No.11. Lesley's confused and keeps asking where she is. Anna's furious with Owen for hitting Faye and orders him to get out. Becky's beside herself as she explains to Roy and Hayley how she knows that Tracy had already lost her babies when she fell down the stairs but she's no way of proving it.
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
- Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
- Kirsty Soames - Natalie Gumede
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Paul Kershaw - Tony Hirst
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms, landing and bedroom
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- TV Times synopsis: Becky breaks into the medical centre, hoping to find Tracy's records and get confirmation that she miscarried the day before she fell down the stairs; Anna throws Owen out; and Eileen offers to help Paul care for Lesley.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 8,890,000 viewers (10th place).
|January 2012 episodes|
| Mon 2nd (1 2) • Thu 5th • Fri 6th (1 2) • Mon 9th (1 2) • Thu 12th • Fri 13th (1 2) • Mon 16th (1 2)|
• Thu 19th • Fri 20th (1 2) • Mon 23rd (1 2) • Thu 26th • Fri 27th (1 2) • Mon 30th (1 2)