Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th June 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||5th June 1968|
|Next episode||12th June 1968|
Elsie and Dot both start at MacAverty's Department Store, Elsie demonstrating in the food hall and Dot in lingerie. Les in unconscious in hospital with concussion. Ken gives first refusal to Dickie and Audrey. Len tells him that he'll buy the house straight away. Albert decides to take the Fusiliers' Museum job. Dickie has £550 saved and asks his dad to lend him another £400 - he agrees. Gordon wants Les to know he's sorry. Len gets Fleming interested in No.3, telling him it'd go for £400. He persuades the kids that it'll be fun to do up and they agree. Elsie gets a letter from Steve asking her what her plans are. She refuses to acknowledge it. Emily hears from a man who tries to interest her in bodybuilding. Harry Dunscombe tells the residents how Albert saved his life during the First World War. He and Albert leave for Bury. Les comes to in hospital. Gordon apologises to him. Dickie and Audrey plan their future at No.3. The debt collector tells Dennis he must repay the full sum before he moves - tomorrow.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Audrey Bright - Gillian McCann
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Dot Greenhalgh - Joan Francis
- Jenny Tanner - Mitzi Rogers
- Les Clegg - John Sharp
- Harry Dunscombe - Henry Longhurst
- Mr Fleming - Richard Butler
- Ward Sister - Barbara Lott
- Mr Parker - Jonathan Adams
- TV Times synopsis: Dennis gets promotion - and a threat!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,400,000 homes (5th place).
|June 1968 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|