Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||17th June 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||12th June 1968|
|Next episode||19th June 1968|
Val is curious as to the surprise for Elsie that Jenny and Linda have planned. Stan is annoyed that Ray bosses him about. Maggie agrees to Ena helping out at the Corner Shop. Ken agrees to sell No.9 to Len for £1,000. Ena stops Annie from gossiping about the Cleggs by telling her the truth. Annie tells Lucille about Les being an alcoholic and tells her to stay away from Gordon, thinking that alcoholism is hereditary. Lucille runs out on her. Elsie's nephew, Gary Bailey, turns up to tell her that he's been told by the family to keep her company.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- TV Times synopsis: A deal is clinched
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,500,000 homes (4th place).
|June 1968 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|