Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 10th May 2012|
|Script editor||Verity Ellis|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||9th May 2012|
|Next episode||11th May 2012|
Terry bumps into Tommy as he is leaving Tina lying unconscious in Se7enth Hea7en. Terry makes out that he has been looking for Tommy and that he found Tina unconscious. Worried Tommy runs to help her while Terry calls an ambulance. Things are tense between Eileen and Paul, as Lesley can't remember phoning the police and Paul is still seething from his run-in with Norris and suggests to Eileen that they may be better off if they move away. Eileen is having none of it and tells him that running away and hiding Lesley isn't the answer. Paul leaves a defeated Eileen to tend to Lesley. At the end of her tether, Eileen breaks down and tells Paul to leave. Paul's reluctant but respects her wishes. Kirsty takes Fiz's advice and is pleasantly surprised when Beth offers to make her a brew. Later in the Rovers, Tyrone is chuffed to see Kirsty getting on so well with the others. Tommy is distraught as paramedics and doctors work on Tina, he doesn't know how she got hurt until Terry tells him that he received a call from Rick Neelan telling him that Tommy was next. Sunita, on a quick break from the Rovers and under the pretence that she would look for Tina, takes advantage of Karl and the empty flat above the Corner Shop. Tommy and Tyrone's friendship is tested when Tommy asks to borrow £9,000 after Terry convinces Tommy that the money Jack left to Tyrone is family money and rightfully theirs. Tyrone doesn't want to give anything to Terry but wants to help Tommy when he explains why Tina is in hospital. Eileen is left speechless when Paul returns to tell her that he has managed to get Lesley back in to the care home and has decided to get a divorce so they can marry. Having been told that there is no news about Tina by Terry, Tommy and Tyrone go on to see her while Terry hangs back.
- Terry Duckworth - Nigel Pivaro
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Paul Kershaw - Tony Hirst
- Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Kirsty Soames - Natalie Gumede
- Beth Tinker - Lisa George
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Stella Price - Michelle Collins
- Karl Munro - John Michie
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 15a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- Viaduct Street
- Se7enth Hea7en building site
- Weatherfield General
- As happened in 2010 and 2011, Coronation Street was transmitted at 9.00pm throughout the week, between two episodes of ITV's Britain's Got Talent.
- A trailer for the following episode was played just before this episode's end credits.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 8,650,000 viewers (5th place).
|May 2012 episodes|
|Thu 3rd • Fri 4th (1 2) • Mon 7th • Tue 8th • Wed 9th • Thu 10th • Fri 11th (1 2) • Mon 14th (1 2)|
Thu 17th • Fri 18th (1 2) • Mon 21st (1 2) • Thu 24th • Fri 25th (1 2) • Mon 28th (1 2) • Thu 31st