Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 17th September 2012|
(Monday - Part 2)
|Script editor||Sarah Mann|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||17th September 2012|
|Next episode||19th September 2012|
Rita is horrified that Tina is considering selling her body for surrogacy. Tommy's deeply upset and resigned to the fact that she won't change her mind. As Beth makes her getaway from her disastrous date, she thanks Kirk for coming to her rescue. Kirk's thrilled to think that he's her knight in shining armour. Rita barges into the Rovers and demands a quiet word with Tina. Rita implores Tina to rethink her plan but Tina insists that she'd be helping both Gary and Izzy as well as Tommy. Rita offers to give her the money out of her savings but Tina refuses to take it. Lloyd calls at Mandy's house with the bracelet, but Mandy clearly isn't pleased to see him and after a quick cup of tea, ushers him out telling him that she'd rather forget the past. Lloyd leaves, deflated. Sunita starts work back at the Corner Shop. Dev makes it clear that theirs is now purely a working relationship. When the van runs out of petrol, Kirk and Beth find themselves spending the evening together. They enjoy each other's company and Kirk makes Beth laugh. Tina returns home to find Tommy gone. She breaks down and sobs her heart out. Owen finds Tommy at the bus stop about to leave. He tells Tommy what an amazing girl Tina is and how he'll never find anyone like her again. When Gloria reads about a Pub of the Year competition in the Lancashire Leisure magazine she forms a plan. Beth thanks Kirk for a wonderful evening and it's clear that she fancies him. As tearful Tina prepares for bed, she hears the front door. Tommy enters and promising her that they'll sort their problems together, the couple are reunited.
- Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
- Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
- Beth Tinker - Lisa George
- Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Stella Price - Michelle Collins
- Gloria Price - Sue Johnston
- Rita Tanner - Barbara Knox
- Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
- Gary Windass - Mikey North
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Mandy Kamara - Pamela Nomvete
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Rosamund Street
- Street Cars
- Industrial park
- Mandy Kamara's house - Interior and exterior
- Kate Waters was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 8,760,000 viewers (4th place).
|September 2012 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd (1 2) • Wed 5th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th (1 2)|
Mon 17th (1 2) • Wed 19th • Fri 21st (1 2) • Mon 24th (1 2) • Wed 26th • Fri 28th (1 2)