Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th September 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||11th September 1968|
|Next episode||18th September 1968|
Steve phones Elsie. She tells him that she is not returning to him. Lucille tells Gordon she enjoys Gary Strauss' company. She is alarmed when Gordon fights Gary. She tells Gordon to stop telling her what to do. Emily has an interview as a receptionist for the Import and Export Office. Mr Gunter takes her on as he thinks she is gullible.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Dot Greenhalgh - Joan Francis
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Gregg Flint - Bill Nagy
- Gary Strauss - Callen Angelo
- Joe Donelli - Shane Rimmer
- Mr Gunter - Alan Gerrard
- TV Times synopsis: Elsie hears some news
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,800,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1968 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|