Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 17th July 2013|
|Script editor||Jo Schofield|
|Story editor||Iain MacLeod|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||15th July 2013|
|Next episode||19th July 2013|
Deirdre offers Peter money to sort the bookies out but he thinks he can handle it. Peter grovels to Carla and admits he was insecure about her earning more money than him. Norris is proud of his new status as a home owner - until Emily gives him a load of bills which are now his responsibility. Rob goads Peter when he sees Carla give Peter a load of cash for the bookies till. Carla calls Rob pathetic and tells him to stay away from her. Tracy tells Rob Carla is scared of him as she knows he can take everything away from her. Norris tells Emily he wants to share the bills equally but she has put a clause in the contract making them his responsibility solely. Tracy takes a load of cash from No.1 and is nearly caught by Deirdre. Deirdre realises Tracy is acting suspiciously and tells her she doesn't like Rob. Roy resolves to minimise stress from now on. Tracy gives Rob the money to match his earnings from the car, telling him it's from Amy's fund. Rob is impressed she'd steal from her own daughter. Eileen and Paul decide to brave the Rovers again but Paul changes his mind when Tracy offers to check there are no black people inside first. Rob and Tracy joke at Peter and Carla's expense, with Rob calling Carla a sugar mummy. Peter confronts him in the toilets and tells him he's out of his depth and should stay away.
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
- Sylvia Goodwin - Stephanie Cole
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Paul Kershaw - Tony Hirst
- Carla Connor - Alison King
- Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
- Rob Donovan - Marc Baylis
- Rita Tanner - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and gents toilets
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Underworld - Office
- Barlow's Bookies
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Last appearance of Amy Barlow until 1st November 2013.
- Renny Krupinski was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,870,000 viewers (6th place).
|July 2013 episodes|
| Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th (1 2) • Mon 8th (1 2) • Wed 10th • Fri 12th (1 2) • Mon 15th (1 2)|
Wed 17th • Fri 19th (1 2) • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Fri 26th (1 2) • Mon 29th (1 2) • Wed 31st