Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||21st October 1968 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||16th October 1968|
|Next episode||23rd October 1968|
Hilda is shocked to discover Stan did a good job cleaning the Rovers. Dave tries to bring Elsie out of herself. Ray wonders where Len has got to and he keeps Ronald Wilde hanging on. Jill Morris turns up at the shop looking for Irma. She is upset to hear the Barlows have emigrated. Wilde tells Ray they can still have the contract if Len signs a penalty clause. Jill runs away from Gordon. Ray discovers Len has run off with the petty cash.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- George Waring makes a pre-Arnold Swain appearance as Ronald Wilde.
- TV Times synopsis: Ray Langton gets a problem while Elsie Tanner gets a new look
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,050,000 homes (4th place).
|October 1968 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|