Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd October 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||21st October 1968|
|Next episode||28th October 1968|
Ray has trouble coping without Len. Ronald Wilde refuses to take the lads back on the hospital site but Ray promises them their wages. Elsie refuses to let Dave give her driving lessons. Jill Morris's mum is in hospital again, Hilda wants to take her in but Stan doesn't. Jill overhears Stan saying he doesn't want her.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- George Waring makes a pre-Arnold Swain appearance as Ronald Wilde.
- TV Times synopsis: Jill asks for a home
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,850,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1968 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|