Albert looks for somewhere to spend his holiday. Stan takes Jill on his round and begins to like her. Audrey rows with Gordon over the way he is treating Lucille. Albert dumps himself on the Flemings for the week rather than inconvenience Val. Emily tells Ray the firm is sinking fast.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- This was John Finch's first episode as Producer.
- TV Times synopsis: Stan's troubles are little ones
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,250,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|