Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 1st November 2013|
(Friday - Part 1)
|Script editor||Verity MacLeod|
|Story editor||Martin Sterling|
|Story associates|| Lee O'Donnell|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||30th October 2013|
|Next episode||1st November 2013|
Nick is depressed after Leanne’s statement. No. 6 is being decorated for the Halloween party and Tim offers to hire a costume for Faye. Gail implores Leanne to give him another chance, reminding her that all this started because she went to Peter on their wedding day. Eileen is depressed at her lack of social life. Anna invites Simon to the party and, her guilt piqued, Leanne offers Nick the chance to spend some time with Simon, suggesting he takes him there. He is delighted, thinking he’s making headway with her. Anna has to hire Faye’s costume when he forgets. Liz hears of Eileen’s depression and decides she needs a girl’s night out. The party begins and Grace makes sure she’s in the best costume that puts everyone else’s efforts to shame. Liz invites Eileen to the Rovers for a party. Sally and Tim arrive at the party and Sally and Anna immediately start winding each other up. Nick starts to feel overwhelmed by the noise. Grace starts to pick on Simon and make fun of Nick’s confusion with his words. Owen starts to notice her mean streak. Grace turns the music up loud, and provokes Simon with comments about his mum being dead and Nick being “mental”. Wanting to leave, Simon accidentally knocks the bowl of punch over Nick. He cracks and starts yelling at the kids just as Leanne arrives. Grace watches on, smiling…
- Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
- Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
- Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
- Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
- Tim Metcalfe - Joe Duttine
- Leanne Tilsley - Jane Danson
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Simon Barlow - Alex Bain
- Liz McDonald - Beverley Callard
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Amy Barlow - Elle Mulvaney
- Max Turner - Harry McDermott
- Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Nick's Bistro
- Street Cars
- Roy's Rolls
- First appearance of Amy Barlow since 17th July 2013.
- Kate Waters was credited as the Fight Arranger on this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 8,600,000 viewers (6th place).
|November 2013 episodes|
|Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th (1 2) • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Sun 17th|
Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th (1 2) • Wed 27th • Fri 29th (1 2)