Jack is in hospital with extensive bruising on his leg and shock after being hit by a motorbike. Annie accuses Lucille of causing the accident by being out with Gordon. Maggie upsets Lucille by blaming her for the accident. Minnie finds Bobby stuck on the viaduct. Stan agrees to fetch him down and discovers it is not Bobby. Lucille overhears Annie slagging her off and is upset. Annie and Maggie agree that they don't want Gordon and Lucille seeing each other. Gordon tells Maggie he's had enough of her.
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times synopsis: Heavy weather for Gordon and Lucille
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,000,000 homes (3rd place).
|November 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|