The Ogdens plan their silver wedding party. Minnie takes in the stray. Lucille tells Maggie she loves Gordon. Maggie tells her to stay away from him. Ken takes up the trumpet again. Maggie tells Gordon that she will not give him her permission to marry. Gordon tells Lucille they should give their relationship a rest. He then changes his mind and tells her they could run away and get married.
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times synopsis: Gordon and Lucille look for a port in a storm
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,800,000 homes (1st place).
|November 1968 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|