Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th December 1968 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||16th December 1968|
|Next episode||23rd December 1968|
The residents prepare for the panto. "Abanazer Gordon" starts to lose his voice. Len lets Marj Griffin stay at No.9 and agrees to play Abanazer. Annie insists she is given a song in the show. Val is stunned when Ken announces they are going on holiday to Majorca for Christmas.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent prepares a song and dance, while Len faces the music
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,800,000 homes (3rd place).
|December 1968 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|