Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st January 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||30th December 1968|
|Next episode||6th January 1969|
Ray advises Len to be more boring to put Marj Griffin off. Effie moves from No.4 to No.1. Basil Griffin dumps Marj's monkey Marlon onto Len. Elsie and Maggie realise they've underestimated Marj. Marj is horrified when Ray turns up with two little boys and introduces them as Len's children. She packs and leaves but forgets to take Marlon. Billy Walker returns to the Street with a Chinese girlfriend - Jasmine Choong.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- First appearance of Billy Walker since 9th December 1964.
- TV Times synopsis: A disposal
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,250,000 homes (3rd place).
|January 1969 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|