Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd February 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||29th January 1969|
|Next episode||5th February 1969|
Stan sets Hilda up professionally. She charges half a guinea a time. Hilda tells Val she's going to have an addition to the family. Dave embarrasses Emily by calling at odd hours. Elsie gives Len an open invitation to call on her at any time to upset Emily. Dave discovers Len, Ray and Janice had access to his car keys. He suspects Ray. With Hilda not cleaning the Rovers, Annie is worn out. Hilda tells Annie that she's going to have an unpleasant experience. Janice tells Ray she took the car with Bob Neale. He tells her to get it back. Lucille returns from Ireland. Dave gets his car back. Stan acquires a mouse and lets it loose in the Rovers. Ray returns the keys to Dave and takes the blame. Dave asks him for the £550 and two gold watches that were in the car.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- TV Times synopsis: A threat for Ray and a promise for Hilda
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,900,000 homes (2nd place).
|February 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|