Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th February 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||3rd February 1969|
|Next episode||10th February 1969|
Janice tells Ray she didn't see the money or the watches. Val is puzzled when Janice uses a £5 note in the shop. Len tells Ray to find the money or he's fired; he's setting a bad example to Janice. Ray hears Janice telling Bob Neale she has the money and watches. Emily tells Lucille she will return to the Rovers if Annie apologises to her. Ray catches Janice and Bob splitting the loot. He hits Bob and takes the money. Janice refuses to return to the Street with him and goes off with Bob.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Janice Langton - Paula Wilcox
- Bob Neale - Derek Keller
- Lily Addleshaw - Edith Wood
- TV Times synopsis: Ray works to a deadline and Miss Nugent gives an ultimatum
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,500,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|