Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th February 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||10th February 1969|
|Next episode||17th February 1969|
Dave refuses to let Minnie bet until she pays back the £10. He agrees to wipe the slate clean as a favour to Elsie. Stan worries that a Reporter is going to find out he's been making the predictions come true and then accuse Hilda of fraud. Gordon is given a rise. Stan tells Hilda she's not psychic. Ray, Lucille, Len, Elsie and Jack contrive to get Emily back in the Rovers. They send presents to her and Annie, each from the other and forge their signatures. Hilda tells the reporter her gift has gone. Ena rows with Dave and accuses him of making children starve. He demands the £10 from her.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- TV Times synopsis: Minnie at the crossroads, and Hilda at a dead end.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,550,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|