|ITV transmission date||12th March 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||10th March 1969|
|Next episode||17th March 1969|
Len and Audrey row with Gordon over his treatment of Lucille. Effie starts to decorate No.1. Ken proves to Val he's a good cook. Gordon makes Lucille see he hasn't changed his mind and refuses to take the ring back. Lucille strikes back by painting the town.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Gordon Clegg - Bill Kenwright
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- TV Times synopsis: Ken fries and Lucille fishes.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,900,000 homes (1st place).
|March 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|