|ITV transmission date||19th March 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||17th March 1969|
|Next episode||24th March 1969|
Dave reveals he took Lucille out to show her the ropes. Albert decides to stay and puts Effie's rent up because of the decorations but she presents him with a decorating bill. Elsie tells Dave that Lucille is after him. Ken gives up the cooking when he exhausts the housekeeping. Reverend James and Emily return from the Amateur Dramatics to find the side chapel ransacked.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- TV Times synopsis: …and Dave Smith becomes a rank outsider.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,100,000 homes (1st place).
|March 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|