|ITV transmission date||24th March 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||19th March 1969|
|Next episode||26th March 1969|
Emily pays the residents 10/- an hour to clean up the mess so as to restore Reverend James' faith in Coronation Street. Albert stays at No.3 rather than speak to Effie. Dave takes Lucille out to teach her a lesson. Effie invites Alice to live with her at No.1.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- TV Times synopsis: All change at No.1.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,750,000 homes (3rd place).
|March 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|