Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th March 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||24th March 1969|
|Next episode||31st March 1969|
Lucille shows off a new bracelet. Word spreads that it was a gift from Dave. Hilda jeers at Elsie over Dave and Elsie fights her in the Street. Alice moves in with Effie. Dave calls Lucille's bluff and makes her see sense. Effie tells Albert she's leaving. Elsie tells Len a man is following her.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Effie Spicer - Anne Dyson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Final appearance of Anne Dyson as Effie Spicer.
- TV Times synopsis: In which Dave plays the Dutch Uncle!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,100,000 homes (2nd place).
|March 1969 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|