Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date|| 8th May 2015|
(Friday - Part 1)
|Storyliners|| Martin Sterling|
|Script editor||Jenny Heelham|
|Story editor||Kate Brooks|
|Executive Producer||Kieran Roberts|
|Previous episode||6th May 2015|
|Next episode||8th May 2015|
David continues to refuse to take Gail's calls. Sarah does the same to Callum to gain more time. Eileen asks Sean to join her and Adrian in the bistro afterwards. Emily fetches Mary's shopping to help her with her sit-in at the motorhome. She continues to blame a protesting Julie for her predicament. Todd offers Julie his support. Sarah tells Callum not to worry about David and lies that he's with Martin and gives him a false address in Warrington to stop him calling the police. Todd berates Mary for being a parasite on society for non-payment of council tax but also persuades her that Julie wasn't to blame. Steve reluctantly admits he has to trace the dog's owner. Unable to come up with his own ideas, Tony asks Lloyd for ideas for his best man’s speech. David calls Gail from the centre of Liverpool, assuring her they’re fine but he can’t return home and risk losing Max. As David kills the call, he’s horrified to realise Max has disappeared. It’s obvious to Michelle and Andrea that Lloyd should be Steve’s best man and not Tony. They decide to sort it out. A furious Callum rings Sarah from Warrington but she acts innocent. Max rings his dad. Tony admits to Michelle that he wouldn't be offended if Steve asked Lloyd to be his best man. Finding Julie in the Rovers, Mary apologises for suspecting her of lodging the complaint. As Julie graciously accepts, they’re interrupted by a panicking Emily. The women emerge from the pub just in time to see the motorhome being towed away. Todd is amused to hear the news. Billy says he’d rather stay in than go to the bistro. Sean’s disappointed, realising he’s worried about being seen together. Mary starts to get drunk, worried about where she'll sleep. Julie tells her she has an idea. David sees Max by the dockside but Callum's car draws up and he gets to him first.
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Max Turner - Harry McDermott
- Gail Rodwell - Helen Worth
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
- Michael Rodwell - Les Dennis
- Bethany Platt - Lucy Fallon
- Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
- Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Callum Logan - Sean Ward
- Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
- Tony Stewart - Terence Maynard
- Andrea Beckett - Hayley Tamaddon
- Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
- Billy Mayhew - Daniel Brocklebank
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, hallway and back yard
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Rosamund Street
- Roy's Rolls
- Liverpool - Albert Dock entrance, Salthouse Quay and Hartley Quay
- Dock View Lodge Hotel - Dining room
- A man that David Platt speaks to at Salthouse Quay in Liverpool is uncredited although he has lines of dialogue.
- Lloyd Mullaney references the time that Steve McDonald met Shania, a transvestite, in Malta. This occured in Episode 6612 (3rd August 2007). He also talks about Steve's refusal to have a vasectomy in Episode 8298 (10th January 2014).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast: 6,620,000 viewers (7th place).
|May 2015 episodes|
|Fri 1st (1 2) • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th (1 2) • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Fri 15th (1 2)|
Mon 18th (1 2) • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd (1 2) • Mon 25th • Tue 26th • Wed 27th • Thu 28th • Fri 29th