Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||5th May 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||30th April 1969|
|Next episode||7th May 1969|
Val confides in Elsie that the doctor says she's in need of a knee operation. Ray and Lucille see Dickie at the arcade. Annie covers the pub in old Lancashire memorabilia. Elsie tells Ken about Val's knee. Annie installs clogs and miners' lamps. Lucille tells Audrey of Dickie's job. Dickie has to face up to rough customers. Jack upsets Annie by getting in clog dancers.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Jobber Pilling - John Moore
- Frank Haresnape - Harry Wittaker
- Tex - Tom Marshall
- Stranger - Colin Spaull
- TV Times synopsis: Those were the days…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,950,000 homes (2nd place).
|May 1969 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|