Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th May 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||14th May 1969|
|Next episode||21st May 1969|
Audrey celebrates her eighteenth birthday. Dickie buys her a mod watch. Edith offers Ken financial help towards a house. Val returns from hospital. Ray buys Audrey her first legal drink in the Rovers. Edith takes the Barlows round a show house. Val doesn't want to leave the Street, no matter what plans Edith has for the 'executive family'. Dickie is threatened by thugs at the arcade.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- Edith Tatlock - Clare Kelly
- Estate Agent man - Michael Percival
- Eddie Goulden - Bill McCabe
- Bill Blakely - Alan Gerrard
- Man in arcade - Norman Cusden
- TV Times synopsis: In which Val stands on her own two feet
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,600,000 homes (5th place).
|May 1969 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|