Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th May 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||21st May 1969|
|Next episode||28th May 1969|
Dickie decides to fix the machines for Eddie Goulden. Emily tells Ray that Len is drawing more money than usual on expenses. The Ogdens plan a Bank Holiday bring-a-bottle party. Elsie persuades Dickie to stick firm with the promise of Ray as a heavy. The rain ruins Stan's barbeque. Bill Blakeley gives Dickie the sack because he's an easy touch.
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Dickie Fleming - Nigel Humphreys
- Audrey Fleming - Gillian McCann
- TV Times synopsis: In which Hilda climbs the social ladder and Dickie falls off.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,100,000 homes (14th place). This somewhat low figure in comparison to surrounding episodes is explained by this edition being transmitted on Whit Monday Bank Holiday
|May 1969 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|