|ITV transmission date||9th June 1969 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||4th June 1969|
|Next episode||11th June 1969|
Minnie tells Jack that Annie and Ena are arriving home a week early. Cyril tells the Ogdens they have to pay the library fine and that Stan's bike needs alterations by law. Ena returns alone. Hilda is put out at Betty being more of a gossip than her. Ena tells Jack that Annie is staying on for another week. Ray gets suspicious of Len's whereabouts as he spends more and more time on 'Council' business. Ena tells Emily that Annie spent all her time with a man in Majorca and says she's got a letter breaking the news to Jack. She refuses to hurt him by giving it to him. Len asks Jack for another £50 but he refuses. Hilda dons a blonde wig and accuses Stan of chatting Betty up. Stan is let off at the library. Len stands Elsie up.
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Cyril Turpin - William Moore
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- TV Times synopsis: One Rover returns.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,000,000 homes (5th place).
|June 1969 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|