Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd July 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||21st July 1969|
|Next episode||28th July 1969|
Albert is put to bed at No.1 with two bruised ribs and a broken arm. Ena and Emily get drunk at the ceremony to collect the prize for Ernie's photo of Ena. Hilda takes charge of the suit lengths from Stan and tries to sell them off to get rid of them. Annie gets it into her head that Jack is ill and could die on her. To please her he goes to the doctor. Ena hears noises in the night at the studio. Doctor Mackay clears Jack. Alice becomes an ungrateful Albert's resident nurse. Annie doesn't believe Jack when he reports what the doctor told him. Ray tells Cyril about the suit lengths and he demands to see them from the Ogdens.
- Cyril Turpin - William Moore
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Emily Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Albert Tatlock's bedrooom
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room
- Camera Shop
- Camera Shop Flat - Living room/kitchen
- Doctor Mackay's consulting room
- TV Times synopsis: In which both Ena and Annie have trouble with their imaginations
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,050,000 homes (3rd place).
|July 1969 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|