Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th August 1969 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||4th August 1969|
|Next episode||11th August 1969|
Albert and Alice plan their wedding. Ray tells Dave he needs £1,700 for the contract. Alice demands a new wedding ring off Albert, even though he thinks she should use her old one to save money. Len and Cyril set about finding Cliff Stone's family. A delighted Val agrees to be Alice's matron of honour. Len finds Stone's children in a Church home. Annie returns from several days away at Joan's and is not pleased to see that Betty is still behind the bar. Hilda ruins Stan's trousers trying to get the stain out. Jack refuses to fire Betty for Annie's sake. Dave gives Ray £2,000 and becomes a partner in his business.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Cyril Turpin - William Moore
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room
- Corner Shop - Back room
- Ray Langton's Contractors Limited - Workshop
- Dave Smith's Betting Shop
- TV Times synopsis: The tragic tale of Stan's trousers continues.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,700,000 homes (2nd place).
|August 1969 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|