|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Fitness Freaks (aka "The Blue and the Red")|
|ITV broadcast date||10th April 1986|
|Previous episode||The Traffic Warden|
|Next episode||Cyril's Singing|
The brothers have a baffled customer who can't understand why his car is red one end and blue the other. They shift some cars round the pitch and Cyril realises how out of condition he is, so decides to start jogging but that doesn't turn out too well. Wesley suggests they turn the Blue Cockatoo into a gym during the day and that's not much of a success either.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- Customer - Harry Goodier
- Mrs Zigman - Mary Cunningham
- Mr Zigman - Gerry White
- Detective - Brian Grellis
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 7,587,000 viewers (place in chart unknown). This episode was made fourth in the running order but transmitted second in the programme's second season.
- This episode was repeated on the satellite channel Granada Plus on Wednesday 27th November 1996 at 10.30am and 3.00pm.