Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gerard Dynevor directed 14 episodes of Coronation Street between January 1963 and September 1964 as well as television series The Man in Room 17, It's Dark Outside, and The Odd Man, also for Granada Television. A former actor who worked with the mercurial Joan Littlewood at the Theatre Workshop in London in the 1950s, he suffered from depression and committed suicide in 1969.
Episodes directed by Gerard DynevorEdit
2006 (10 episodes)
- Episode 220 (21st January 1963)
- Episode 221 (23rd January 1963)
- Episode 226 (11th February 1963)
- Episode 227 (13th February 1963)
- Episode 232 (4th March 1963)
- Episode 233 (6th March 1963)
- Episode 242 (8th April 1963)
- Episode 243 (10th April 1963)
- Episode 248 (29th April 1963)
- Episode 249 (1st May 1963)
1964 (4 episodes)