Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Graham Rigby played eight parts on Coronation Street:
- A Thief in January 1961 who burgled No. 11
- Builder Jim Whitehead in May 1963
- Businessman and Weatherfield County FC owner Sid Lambert over several months in 1965 and 1966, returning in August 1970
- Disgruntled Builder's Yard customer Mr Fox in February 1979
- Bowls match referee Ron Edwards in September 1985
- a Deputy Returning Officer in May 1987
- a Grandfather in a toy store in December 1992
- Ex-RAF pilot Archie Wardle in May and October 1995.
His other credits include parts in many other series such as Crossroads, Doctor Who, The Avengers, The Odd Man, The Villains, Z Cars, Adam Adamant Lives!, Dixon of Dock Green , All Creatures Great and Small, Cluedo, Last of the Summer Wine and Emmerdale Farm.