Louise Jervis appeared on Coronation Street in five roles:
- A Night Nurse who looked after Ena Sharples when she was hospitalised in December 1960
- A Secretary at Miami Modes in July 1963
- A Ward Sister who again tended to an injured Ena following the derailing of a train that crashed through the viaduct and onto Coronation Street in May 1967.
- A Policewoman who questioned Valerie Barlow after her ordeal at the hands of convict Frank Riley in August 1968.
- Jean Wilkins in July and August 1974.
Amongst other roles she appeared in The Dustbinmen by Coronation Street writer Jack Rosenthal and, on radio, adaptations of The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and North and South.