Actor Martin Reeve has appeared on Coronation Street playing five different minor roles:
- Dr Donaldson in February 1993 who treated a dying Lisa Duckworth
- Newton & Ridley representative Ian Renwick in October and November 1995
- Bingo caller and First aider Lester Middleman in October and November 1999
- Solicitor Colin Harman who represented Ashley Peacock in May and July 2006 in his parental rights battle with Matt Ramsden
- An unnamed Police Officer in April and September 2012.
Holding a Masters Degree from the University of Manchester, he has extensive experience in outdoor theatre and dancing as well as acting. He was awarded an Arts and Humanities Research Council studentship to study Contemporary Punch and Judy - joining a PhD course at the Royal Holloway, University of London in 2006.
His other TV and film credits include roles in Happy Families, God on the Rocks, Prime Suspect, Peak Practice, In Suspicious Circumstances, Hillsborough, Dalziel and Pascoe, City Central, Clocking Off, Fat Friends, Judge John Deed, Holby City, Shipman, Phoenix Nights, The Royal, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Shameless, The Bill, Doctors and Downton Abbey.