Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milo Lewis worked as a director on Coronation Street with 12 episodes to his credit from February to June 1964. An actor in the late 1940s and early 1950s, he moved to directing with Associated Rediffusion when it began transmissions in 1955 and later worked on a number of sitcoms and variety shows including The Army Game, Bootsie and Snudge, The Cyril Fletcher Show, Gert and Daisy, Tell It to the Marines, Foreign Affairs and The Frankie Howerd Show. For a period in the late 1960s he was the producer of the popular talent show Opportunity Knocks!.
Episodes directed by Milo LewisEdit
1964 (12 episodes)
- Episode 332 (17th February 1964)
- Episode 333 (19th February 1964)
- Episode 338 (9th March 1964)
- Episode 339 (11th March 1964)
- Episode 344 (30th March 1964)
- Episode 345 (1st April 1964)
- Episode 348 (13th April 1964)
- Episode 349 (15th April 1964)
- Episode 354 (4th May 1964)
- Episode 355 (6th May 1964)
- Episode 362 (1st June 1964)
- Episode 363 (3rd June 1964)