Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Mister Cox Defends a Speeding Charge|
|ITV broadcast date||24th August 1988|
|Previous episode||The Record for Marathon Singing|
Cyril has been done for speeding which, in one of their cars, is quite impressive. Mr Cox does his best but Cyril is banned for twenty-eight days. This has a devastating effect on Cyril's love-life as he feels he is no longer a man and even comes out in a rash. Wesley does his best to rectify matters.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- This episode was made third in the running order but transmitted seventh and last in the programme's fourth and final season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,605,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).